Mass group chat /call

• Thread starter Deleted member 3902
  • Start date
Reaction score
I completely agree, I think the teamspeak app should be completely reworked (to a degree of course), I was gonna make my own suggestion about my ideas but realized I may as well throw them in on this thread to put some more ideas forward.

First of all I believe that in order to use the teamspeak app you should not have to be in an organization, quite simply anyone can use the teamspeak app. You can create your own channels which last for 14 days since their last use and then they get removed, organizations automatically would have their own channels until the org disbands. A custom channel made by users has a unique ID which can be given to to others to join, in the channel you are able to use voice chat as you can currently with the teamspeak app but also a chat function is there too. If it's an organization channel there is no unique ID and only organization members are able to join it. If you own the channel (your channel or org leader) you can see who recently connected, and you can blacklist people from the channel so they cannot join (simply enter their name? their personal teamspeakID? idk)

I'll add some cool screenshots I made in paint to make it seem cooler and so you can understand the idea

ZCeSVrc.png
oDhryum.png

d7z07MT.png
pkXdwWi.png

nqWpWv1.png
EyoyHmi.png

Obviously it would look far better than a 5 minutes drawing in paint and I think this would solve the issue with wanting to call multiple people at once, while giving a re-work to an already existing application on the phone. The screenshots are just simply ideas, they would look a lot better in reality and someone will probably come up with some cooler ideas to add to it as well. Anyway I just tried to cover some of the main features within the screenshots, random names because I couldn't be assed to make some cringey names up and because it's Youseff's post xd.

So yea I hope something similar to this will get added.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I completely support this, it's something that I've been thinking about with a couple of other users for such a long time, never realised someone made a suggestion until I went to make one myself, good job I checked this time haha, don't see why this shouldn't be added!

Reaction score
Add this and you can then remove org chat so people aren't telepathically communicating with their organization via simple chat. If you care about missing a message, then the app should have some kind of very short ringtone to notify of a new message in your organization channel! Voice channel stuff is already a thing anyway (just look at org teamspeak or police radio) so this shouldn't be much of a hassle to implement, just the added features.

Org chat is cool and simple but I feel like too easy to utilize currently. Nothing stops somebody (apart from the rules obviously) to slap a quick /org message for help after they've been revived, ready to be cuffed.