Growing in unowned properties/forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What rule do you wish to Edit/Add: 3.23
Your version of the rule:

3.23 Placing Drugs
Players may not place drugs in areas that are not accessible without jumping or crouching, unless they are transporting the drugs in a timely manner.

And players are only to place drugs in properties that they own, or their friends, it is not to be allowed to grow in unowned properties or the forest

Why do you believe this rule should be Added/Edited:

Recently I've seen a lot of people growing in unowned properties/forest. I personally don't think this should be allowed, I've seen people with Bugattis and they have grown in such areas. I don't think this is fair and the whole point was if you can't defend your drugs, don't grow them.

Reaction score
Because in order to grow in one the doors would be unlocked, meaning people could walk in and get shot.

Reaction score
Maybe unowned properties, as if someone wants to buy that property, they will come and find someone growing drugs in their house, thats a bit strange and would probably cause the person growing inside to be harmed/mugged. The forest however, is hidden and nobody can own the property there. I think forest should be allowed

Reaction score
Well, the person inside chose to grow drugs there so I don't think it's a problem if he does get mugged or something similar.

Reaction score
Yeah, but it should be counted as 3.4, considering that its possible that someone would buy the property and shoot them

Reaction score
I don’t see an issue with how it is currently? Forest can be pretty great for new and old players to go for some uninterrupted solo growing time. Growing in unowned properties has never been an issue and it’s not unheard of to buy a new property to find it has squatters in it. It’s common for people to break into unused properties and use them for various things in real life.

Reaction score
As an Enforcer, I would enforce growing in unowned properties as 3.9, but it’s honestly a very realistic and quite clever thing to do (unless someone buys the property!) and I stopped doing that a while ago lmao. I think it’s fine how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.