GS9

Mak

Messages
170
Reaction score
526
Points
495
Location
Greenland

1767397418200.png​

GS9​


- Roster -​

♔ Jah "Mak" Mylan ♔​

♔ Jerome "Pugga" Darky ♔​

♕ Ben "Teby" Drowse ♕​

1767398031073.pngshit trim "roos" 1767397928479.png​

♖ Corey "Kronen" Heir ♖​

♖ John "Frod3" Diaz ♖​

♖ Sharky "Sharkster" Sterling [COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I]♖[/I][/COLOR]​

♘ Tyson "satsum0" Hunt [COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I][SIZE=4][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I][SIZE=4][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I][SIZE=4][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I]♘[/I][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]​

[COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I][SIZE=4][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I][SIZE=4][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I][SIZE=4][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I][SIZE=4][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I]♙ Ismael "Toby" Kashimiri-Sumbul ♙[/I][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]​

♙ Cole "Nakos" Havrilla ♙​

♙ Fern "Teemo" Hays ♙​

♙ Scott "Caterpillar" Fujii ♙​


We don't metagame @Tilin ​

 
Last edited:

GS9​


- Roster -​

♔ Jah "Mak" Mylan ♔​

♔ Jerome "Pugga" Darky ♔​

♕ Ben "Teby" Drowse ♕​

♖ Corey "Kronen" Heir ♖​

♖ John "Frod3" Diaz ♖​

♖ Sharky "Sharkster" Sterling [FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I]♖[/I][/COLOR][/FONT]​

♘ Tyson "satsum0" Hunt [FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I][SIZE=4][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I][SIZE=4][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I][SIZE=4][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I]♘[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]​

[FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I][SIZE=4][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I][SIZE=4][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I][SIZE=4][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I][SIZE=4][FONT=book antiqua][COLOR=rgb(239, 239, 239)][I]♙ Ismael "Toby" Kashimiri-Sumbul ♙[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]​

♙ Cole "Nakos" Havrilla ♙​

♙ Fern "Teemo" Hays ♙​

♙ Scott "Caterpillar" Fujii ♙​


We don't metagame @Tilin ​

is this one gonna metagame
 
Back
Top