GTA 5 coming for PC this Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[video=youtube;3DBrG2YjqQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DBrG2YjqQA[/video]

Grand Theft Auto V will take full advantage of the power of the PC with across-the-board graphical
and technical improvements to deliver a stunning new level of detail. Increased draw distances,
finer texture details, denser traffic, and enhanced resolutions all work together to bring new life to the cities,
towns, deserts and oceans of Rockstar North’s epic reimagining of Southern California...

Source: rockstargames.com

Reaction score
Ah brilliant! I've been waiting a long time for this. Going to finally be able to rack up hundreds of hours without having to sacrifice one of my monitors to play on the shitey Xbox 360

Reaction score
You could probably run this on a potato. The gta hype died, I'm not excited and probably won't buy it, I imagine this will end up like watch dogs, everyone will go crazy and the game will last around 10-15 hours before everyone gets bored.

Reaction score
Will only buy it if it gets LCPDFR. Already played it on xbox, clearly the last game I will ever play on a console.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
You could probably run this on a potato. The gta hype died, I'm not excited and probably won't buy it, I imagine this will end up like watch dogs, everyone will go crazy and the game will last around 10-15 hours before everyone gets bored.
Well i played Wash Doge 20 Minutes ( really! ) and deinstalled that piece of garbage.
I only did quit GTA Online for its Autoaim... I never liked Autoaim in Shooters.
For its modding support its a nobrainer buy for me!

Reaction score
MRleyer32 said:
Will only buy it if it gets LCPDFR. Already played it on xbox, clearly the last game I will ever play on a console.
Or you can allways wait for Police 10-13

Reaction score
MRleyer32 said:
No :) Gta V with mods will be better.

Trande

MRleyer32 said:
Trust me. Police 10-13 will blow your LCPDFR mod away.

Reaction score
Well i have gta 5 and i played online and its a meeeh... they introduced that if you kill a specific amount of people that have a white circle you will get a red dot for everyone to see but it looks like nobody gives a damn about that and will inmediatly shoot you once they see you in most cases, there MAY be some differences in de pc version since they will most likely introduce server rules i suppose, it could be fun but can also fail horribly, depends on how many options the server hosts get to controll the situations i suppose. I suggest waiting a couple of days after its released, check if there are some popular servers and how the gameplay works with the use of youtube or twitch livestreams for example.

Reaction score
GTA V isn't so shit as Watch Dogs, well Watch Dogs isn't so good because the Ubisoft doesn't have so much experience in free roam games as GTA. GTA V is really good I have it to PS3 and it is amazing, but I already have it so I'll don't buy it.

Reaction score
MRleyer32 said:
from what ive seen so far police 10-13 will be really balls
- not in a good way

Status
Not open for further replies.