GTA V - Car Meets [PC]

Reaction score
Hello guysssss,

I'm planning on making some car meets! There will be rules and regulations for every individual car meet and there will be a ranking system and also a ban list..

I'm hoping that it could be made a regular thing and I want it to be mainly Perpheads community based.. So I'm just wondering who here has GTA V on PC!

If you have it and would be interested in attending a car meet reply to this thread with the template below!

Template

Rockstar Name:
Steam Name (or link):

If we get enough people this could become successful! If you don't know what a car meet is go to youtube and type in GTA V Car meet!

More information to follow upon reviewing the amount of people willing to attend!

Reaction score
What. The. Fuck. This is a whole new level of sadness.

I'm sorry? It's roleplaying. Just like PERP is.. and how long have you been here? I think you're forgetting to remember that you were (SOMEHOW) senior administrator and still lurk the forums of the community which you do nothing but throw abuse at and bad mouth. I'm sorry Alex but the only thing sad about this situation is you.

Reaction score
Rockstar Name; Swaggins4U
Stea...... Oh wait... I'm banned....

On that account :kappa:

Rockstar Name: ebbe444
Steam Name (or link): -=Bilbo 'Rekt' Swaggins=-

Reaction score
Haven't been on my PC for a while. I will post the first date for a car meet very soon on a date hopefully everybody can attend, I will create a conversation and add everybody along as the times passes!

Thanks for cooperating!

Reaction score
Okay little status update:

I've now created the steam group and in the process of creating a private message with the following people. I've also added you all on steam so be sure to accept for further details.

Current Members of the group:

@MrAaron
@Philip
@TheBoss2015
@WishedPureIce
@Hayden
@Sdac2
@BlitZKrieG

To be a member just post using the template in the first post!

As soon as you all accept me on steam the faster I can invite you all to the group.