PERPHeads Event Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score

style-logo.png

PERPHeads Event Team

A few weeks ago, I explained that we would be implementing an event team for the server - The general idea around this is to provide long-term events for the community, allowing for persistent and evolving situations to take place over a week/month long timeframe.

In light of the above, I'm looking for a group of people who would be willing to donate their time to help out with:
  • Attending meetings to discuss and plan out future events
  • Provide detailed plans of events to be put into practice by the development team
  • Come up with fresh, new ideas to keep the project running

If you believe that you'd like to help out with this, then do not hesitate to reply to the google form below:

Once we have enough members, we can go ahead and get the ball rolling - I'm looking for around 10 active people who can help plan events on a monthly basis.

I believe that implementing events which span over a few days/weeks, could really give people an incentive to play, a more fleshed out plan of what's going to be happening will be released in the future.

Cheers!

Ayjay

Reaction score

style-logo.png

Hi there,

I'd like to thank everyone who registered their interest in the event team. 27 forms were submitted, I'll be choosing around 10-15 people out of this pool to take part, based on the responses they gave. If you do not receive a response and you registered your interest, please assume that all spots have been taken. We may reopen this form again in the future, if we do require more individuals to take part in planning/event management.

Those who have been picked to join the event team will receive a PM in the next couple of days with more information.

On the form we also asked who should manage the event team, 40.7% of people who responded chose to elect members of the event team to do so. The first event team meeting will be ran by myself, a vote will take place to elect around two people, the elected individuals will be tasked with managing the event team for the foreseeable future (with oversight from myself to ensure all is running well).

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.