Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5920

Your Steam/In-game Name:Ethan Belinsky
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Nothelle
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59733085
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: DisGuy
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8029326
Reason: Nothelle, broke 3.4 when I pulled a deagle, he also gunpointed me over insulting his org (2.1) and totally ignored NPC apart from tying and gagging (Fail /me). DisGuy did the same apart from 3.4.
Evidence: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljs5x1zhj9xvklj/perpheads_demo_2014-11-10 20-59-59.dem?dl=0 (Near the end)

Note: There wasn't many players on the server at the time, I was joking when I said "scrub org" but he just pulled a gun and pushed me against the wall.

Reaction score
Hello Ethan, I'll be taking a look at the demo now and I'll get back to you as soon as I've seen it.

EDIT:

DENIED

After reviewing the demo I have to say, they other people shouldn't of really started that situation, tying up somebody and displaying your gun over that wasn't needed, I think the best course of action would be to talk to them about that.

Also the part where you pulled out your gun, it seemed to me he brought out his gun almost as soon as you put your gun into attack stance, then when you started shooting he brought it into attack stance as well. Once you open fire, most of the time you can disregard some elements of 3.4 and follow 3.6.

As I said, the best course of action would be for me talking to them about how they shouldn't of started that situation in the first place. So thank you for submitting this!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.