Ban Request on Nothelle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Saltguy/Hjalmar Winroth
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [4th] Nothelle/Nothelle Polis
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59733085
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Killed me with a machete because I shoved him. He claims he killed me because I had a shotgun out, this is however disproven by the demo as he kills me before I equip it.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://demo.ovh.eu/en/206ad809327c4b17b938d60fe134c314/
Tick: 5500

Reaction score
Hey salt. Can I ask why you were pushing him in the first place? I mean I'm not saying you had done anything to deserve getting a machete to the face. But I was just wondering why you would start to push a man at random.

Reaction score
Pushing may be considered a form of assault, and Nothelle might've seen this as a hostile act. While it doesn't do any damage, how would you react to being pushed by some random person? Would you stand by, or would you push back, maybe even hit him? You can't really know how people will react, but trust me, people don't like being pushed by random people.

Due to this, it's a -support from me.

Reaction score
Saltguy, I am sorry to hear you have some concerns on how I roleplayed in this scene. You may say that how I roleplayed this was not 'fair' but you did start pushing me as I see this as a form of assault, as I pulled out a machete you ran away to your car quite instantly I knew what you was equipping. The reason he was chasing me was because I hit his car, he started pushing me and so did you for no reason. So I pulled out a machete in self defense, everyone knows if they run to their car they are getting a weapon...

Reaction score

To be honest I think No one here broke rules. He seemed to of defend himself (He cant exactly call for cops or run if he is being pushed around by two guys)

I think He was just doing it to chase you guys off, But He did attack you when you ran to your van to take out a weapon. It seems pretty valid.

One thing I can say is, He said "are you pushing me to fam" Meaning he might of just wanted to kill you and not knowing you were getting a weapon. If so then rules might of been broken there.

Reaction score
I was the one that began pushing Nothelle (due to him hitting my car at the PD). While I was pushing and questioning him at bazar, Saltguy came over and began pushing him, most likely because he was backing me up as he is in the same org as me. Seeing this as a threat, Nothelle began swinging the machete as, causing us the flee. Nothelle saw Saltguy opening his trunk, leading to him assuming saltguy was going to get a weapon out (which he did, he got a shotgun). To retaliate, Nothelle attacked Saltguy, then killed a police officer he saw the situation occurring. At first I thought Nothelle just randomly killed Saltguy, so therefore i questioned him, however after seeing saltguy's gun on the floor, i knew nothelle killed him for a good reason, therefore i see no rules broken here.

Deleted member 5920

I would like to point out, he probabaly just meant to stab you twice, but if you back stab, it does 1 hit kill, to everyone, as far as I know, so he may have hit your side, then your back (Knowing gmod hitboxes)

MattIs

denied.jpg

Even though the actions were a bit extreme you don't know how the player is going to react. You went to your storage and he could of seen it as you've already pushed him, and you're going to get out a weapon to further damage him.

Thanks for making the Ban Request.

Status
Not open for further replies.