Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: The Guns N' Blaze it shooting practice

Short explanation (in notes):
- To be provided with ammo automatically when in the shooting range
- You don't have to use your ammo

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

Well, currently Guns N' Blaze it has this shooting practice, but you have to bring your own ammo which I don't find right. I mean, whats the point of paying if there are some dummies or whatever you'd have in there. People could just go to the farm and do it and it will never be used.

When you pay 1000$ just to go in to train pistol, it's more idealy to do it at the farm then do it for some money which doesn't provide you with any ammo at all.

Optional additions:
- N/A

Reaction score
I agree, the ammo should be provided for an extra fee.
Meaning that it would cost you around 2000$ extra (3000) total for the pistol range.
Sniper ammo is going to be absolutely fucking expensive though.
I will leave my opinion as it is, and honestly. It shouldn't be changed to be fair, either that or it can be done for cheaper with ammo provided paying 300$ every minute you're there.

Reaction score
I think that you should be able to bring your own ammo for a smaller price, or pay for already filled mags in the range for a really high fee. Right now it doesn't make sense to not just use the one at farm (apart from that only the city range gives exp, and both are illegal, but you can only be arrested at farm).

Reaction score
I don't really know what to say about this. I mean going to the farm and shooting the "dummies" is a choice, but you wouldn't want cops hearing M82 shots coming from the farm. It will end up getting confiscated and there goes 80K. I also think that the owners have already thought about this because why else would they add it? They knew that you would have to use your own ammo, and I think they already discussed it which ended with this conclusion.

Reaction score
Its meant to be expensive. Unless they will provide you with ammo although it would cost a lot more than it would crafting price this is a stupid idea. Why not pay for the using the gun aswell and have it free if you provide the ammo anyways understand me?

Reaction score
In real life you pay lets say 100$ to enter the range and you can rent a gun with about 100 bullets - its the same for lets say paintball and airsoft where you pay 25$ to enter the field and you can pay 10-15 $ to rent a gun with 1000 bullets

Reaction score
I think it should stay the way it is now cause when u get the ammo free with it or you got to pay an extra small fee to get it it will be used by litterly everyone u wouldent have to do alot of work to get to level 100 as its cheap and u level up fairly quick.

Only the people that really want to level up to get thta extra advantage of the rudeced recoil use the firing range atm cause you have to bring alot of ammo ive used it only ones i used 5 boxes of rifle ammo and leveled up to level 7 but when the ammo will be added for free its going to be like Oh i have another spair 3k that i dont use anyways lets go to the firing range but now its like well i have 3k but how many boxes do i have? if i have 5 boxes use 3 will i still have enough to lets say defend my base? and thats what i like about the system of how it is now. not alot of people actually care about leveling it up but when the riflle ammo or ammo in general becomes free everyone's gnna start leveling it up cause they dont have to bring their own ammo.
-SUPPORT

(PS I know its probally badly spelled and i know its a shit explanation but its what i think about it.)

Reaction score
So plenty of people have already hit the nail on the head about why we don't have the option to provide ammo. Having the ammo provided not only creates no demand within the internal economy of Paralake but it also makes leveling as simple as paying a fee then clicking your mouse so if you're rich or just well off and want to spend money you can get 100 marksmanship in no time at all. However if you have to craft your own ammo or buy it from other players, not only does this create a reason to have a store, but it also helps earn the city a few funds to pay for things like police, medics, etc. Suffice to say, it will not change from the current system, while we thought about allowing your own guns so you don't have to even pay the entrance fee, it causes a whole bunch of a mess, least of which the mag being loaded would become your own and then there's the obvious issue of people running around carrying guns claiming, "I was going to the shooting range" as an excuse to carry it.

This will not be changed. Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.