Guss Griswold's Hullo

Reaction score
After playing on a different PERP server for nearly three years (During which I only got banned for 1 hour in total!), the whole server came crashing down. So for the last year or so I haven't played any PERP, as I could't find a server to play on. After having played on this server for a week now, it seems to be much better than anything else i've seen in the past year, and I feel as if I might stay here for quite a while. I hope you won't mind me staying around here, if you see anybody by the name of Bertram Rutherford driving about with a British Accent, that's propably me. So, what-ho to the lot of you.

Reaction score
Oh yes. We already share a lot of memories together. You have a very lovely voice and you've been the best hostage ever! Lets sing Justin Bieber again soon ;)

Reaction score
AxaFin said:
Oh yes. We already share a lot of memories together. You have a very lovely voice and you've been the best hostage ever! Lets sing Justin Bieber again soon ;)
Justin Bieber? Oh dear.

Reaction score
AxaFin said:
Senlin you dont want to be my hostage ;) unless you like being humiliated ;D

Reaction score
Welcome to the community Guss, hope to see you in game!