hallo ich bin helga

imo it’s the opposite. mod packs on Minecraft change the game so much it feels almost like a different game plus with shaders it looks gorgeous.
most my playtime is on PS4 and 5 I only got into PC this year and perp is literally the only thing I bother to play on it xD

most my playtime is on PS4 and 5 I only got into PC this year and perp is literally the only thing I bother to play on it xD
if you have an account for minecraft, I’d recommend playing a noob-friendly mod pack with shaders. Or even try modded rust servers? All im saying is pc games are on a different level than their console counterpart

if you have an account for minecraft, I’d recommend playing a noob-friendly mod pack with shaders. Or even try modded rust servers? All im saying is pc games are on a different level than their console counterpart
Yeah I have rust on PC it's another world entirely haha I did admin my own server for around 9 months
Iv played nmodded servers also but I prefer the grind on vanilla

I spent a long time playing rust but I dont enjoy playing it anymore, everyone be raiding tiny 2x2s and raiding only when the player logs off xD unlike perp I did alot of PVP
i play on pc, always rusty moose eu/us small - and to be honest those are the best servers, had much fun with friends^ try it if u ever play rust on pc

i play on pc, always rusty moose eu/us small - and to be honest those are the best servers, had much fun with friends^ try it if u ever play rust on pc
That's one of the PC servers iv actually been on but I didnt stay and gather BPs
On console rust i roam around full kit M249 with 4x scope but PC rust I get slaughtered every time I spawn and try gather anything mostly cos I'm new to M&K

That's one of the PC servers iv actually been on but I didnt stay and gather BPs
On console rust i roam around full kit M249 with 4x scope but PC rust I get slaughtered every time I spawn and try gather anything mostly cos I'm new to M&K
understandable tbf, go to some random "battlefield" server on rust, u can learn to pvp and build there easily

Rust is a game I can't ever see myself playing on Vanilla. Too much grinding just for it to all decay or get lost to a raid. I won't deny the game's events like raiding cargo or such places can be fun, but if I was to play rust 100% it's on a server with a multiplier AND there is friends of mine to play with.

I recently got tarkov and I've got a similar feeling to the gear fear + combat on rust but skipping the grind.

Back