Have bikes in the game?!?!?

Would you like to have motor bikes in the server?!?

• HELL YEAH THERE WILL BE MOTOR BIKE ORGS!!

• Nah that sounds bad my mirror might get smashed :(

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
I thought about it and imagin there was motor bikes that is modded to be driven realistically and imagin there is a group of bikers
Bike rides
Bike fights
Bike meet ups
And so... vote the admins might like it too!

Reaction score
As with helicopters, it's the same with bikes, they're just not realistically possible. And AFAIK TDM hasn't made any motorbikes.

Reaction score
the admins will like it, again another amazing suggestion. We can make clans like the one in the GTA dlc the lost and damned. i want to roleplay as a moped thief like the ones in london +support

Reaction score
If I got a pound for every time this has been suggested I'd probably be a millionaire

Reaction score
One of the last fucking things we probably need.

What a cluster fuck and annoyance when people drive down places that cars can't due to bollards

Reaction score
By the way I once saw a server that has motor bikes

They are from Scars or some other shit car mod on gmod. On here we use TDM cars which are the best looking vehicles out there. + Do some research before discussing/suggesting this by looking if it is out there and what car mod is being used and if it has been suggested before.

Reaction score
The motorbikes always seem to be really, hmm, unrealistic? They don't move like bikes. They're really just cars with different models if you know what I mean