Have you been a targeted individual?

Have you been a targeted individual?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Electronic harassment, electromagnetic torture, or psychotronic torture is the belief that malicious actors in US intelligence are running worldwide programs transmitting sounds and thoughts into people's heads, affecting their bodies, and harassing them generally. The perpetrators use electromagnetic radiation (such as the microwave auditory effect), radar, and surveillance techniques to carry out their goals.

wTf8rO8.jpeg

Havana syndrome (whitewashed wikipedia artice)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havana_syndrome

1twk2UM.png

fx9HnLE.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time I go to Marks & Spencer the smell in there gives me a headache and makes me want to leave, fairly sure they engineered that smell as a bio-weapon to deter young people. It explains why only old people and the super-wealthy with connections can afford the antidote shop there.

Electronic harassment, electromagnetic torture, or psychotronic torture is the belief that malicious actors in US intelligence are running worldwide programs transmitting sounds and thoughts into people's heads, affecting their bodies, and harassing them generally. The perpetrators use electromagnetic radiation (such as the microwave auditory effect), radar, and surveillance techniques to carry out their goals.
this gives off the same energy as that chemtrails bullshit.

wTf8rO8.jpeg

Havana syndrome (whitewashed wikipedia artice)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Havana_syndrome

1twk2UM.png

fx9HnLE.gif
1725759942968.png

Back