Hayden James

Reaction score
Hello there
I wanted to make this post to speak about Hayden James, he's a brilliant Police Lieutenant and a very good friend to everyone. Hayden is a very calm person and when in diffrent situations always remains very calm, when people start shouting unkind words or very hurtful words to Hayden he remains calm and deals with it without losing his head.

I also know that Hayden has made another Enforcer Application and giving the chance i believe he will be a outstading Enforcer. Hayden's knowledge of the rules and laws is superb and his control of action while being a police lieutenant is brilliant.

Since i have known Hayden he has been a huge support and a amazing friend he's the most calm and helpful person i have met. Hayden can be a right laugh but when he needs to be serious about a situation he is.

The main reason i wanted to post this is because i want the Senior staff to know how good Hayden is and not only the senior staff but also the new users who may need help you can turn to him.

Now i have only been back a couple of days and have already noticed Hayden's work but before i left the community to he was very hard working and friendly i can't put into words how to desicribe Hayden.

Hayden mate i hope this post makes your realise how well your doing inside this community.

Kind Regards Appricey

Reaction score
BTW @Hayden I only disagreed cos it's funny when people's recommendations go downhill ayy lmao.
vjFjJ7x.jpg

Was just a cup of banter.​