headsets/microphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
well my headset started to be really shitty the microphone barrely works so i want to buy a new one
does anyone have/knows a good headset with a good microphone
(i am using a asus vulcan anc pro atm)

millhouse

Reaction score
Depends on your price range, I have Astro A40's 7.1 surround sound and a pretty good microphone (You have heard my sound quality :) )

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
Depends on your price range, I have Astro A40's 7.1 surround sound and a pretty good microphone (You have heard my sound quality :) )
they look very nice but i dont want to spend 250 euro on a headset :p my price range would probally be like 0-80 euro/dollar

I can support the Astro series. I just bought the Astro A50's , also with 7.w surround , wireless (battlefield 4 edition) a couple days ago. It's quite the beast. But the price ticket is way up there.

Since you prefer spending around 80 euro's, I suggest checking out Logitech products. They have pricy headsets and also cheaper ones. Very flexible.

Reaction score
What I suggest to everyone right now are the Steelseries Siberia Elite's. They're the new version of the legendary Siberia v2's. But they cost 200 euros so I can suggest you Siberia V2's with the USB soundcard, it is currently what I use and it is very good. You can get it for 100 euros on their website. Just make sure you get the USB version or the normal version + USB soundcard.

5G43T.jpg
5G45d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.