new headset/microphone

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking to buy a headset/microphone or whatever the fuck you wanna call it cus currently I just have a cheap one because it does what it needs to do except now that it's old the wiring is fucked sometimes and plays audio to one ear only. Please recommend me some headsets/microphones and shit like that so I can take a look into it. I got told to get a blue yeti by a few people so lmk what you think about that.

Don't really have a budget but I'm not trying to spend $300 on a fucking headset

thanks.

Reaction score
I'm using Superlux HD668B. It's studio headphones so sound quality is arguably better than gaming headsets. I'm using it along with a Modmic. Been using it for years and still in same condition as when I bought it.

Reaction score
most of the audio-technica / sennheiser headsets(HD XXX Series) between 150-200 are probably just great enough, just make sure you get one that doesnt require an amplifer.
you can get a mic like the audio technica AT2020 but thats an XLR one which means you need an xlr interface. you could get hyper x cloud IIs but while they definitely aren't horrible headphones they're not the most bang for the buck in terms of audio quality

i cheaped out on my mic myself and bought this https://www.amazon.com/Neewer-Micro...&keywords=usb+mic+stand&qid=1592334173&sr=8-5

its really cheap but for a mic it's not horrible, here's some annoying twat testing it.

Reaction score
The what?

Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know dickhead u owe me $110