Here i am again...

Reaction score
So i've decided to make a return to perpheads after a good quarter year. I just couldn't leave everything behind. I had the greatest times and the worst times on here , which was the reason i quit. I have changed a lot lately , i'm a very positive and nice person to talk to right now. I hope you guys will forgive me for what i did in the past and forget the dick i used to be. I'm making a fresh start , i have 0 in my bank account because i gave all my money to a friend because i thought i was never gonna play again. I hope you guys will accept me in the community again and forgive me for what i did!

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
So i've decided to make a return to perpheads after a good half year. I just couldn't leave everything behind. I had the greatest times and the worst times on here , which was the reason i quit. I have changed a lot lately , i'm a very positive and nice person to talk to right now. I hope you guys will forgive me for what i did in the past and forget the dick i used to be. I'm making a fresh start , i have 0 in my bank account because i gave all my money to a friend because i thought i was never gonna play again. I hope you guys will accept me in the community again and forgive me for what i did!

I cant remember what you did a part from make an org that was constantly raided, get banned and leave.
Anyways, welcome back.

M

Reaction score
after a good half year.
9qdcRlt.png

< 3mo

maxresdefault.jpg

Reaction score
Dear Sir

i believe that you would suit a different community such as zarp since you are so toxic and childish that i find it hard to sometimes believe that you are above the age of ten.

i will now place a bet of 20 pence that you will be gone again once some stupid shit happens you get salty and start saying perp is dead.

love
ryzoitz

Reaction score
Welcome back.
Starting from scratch is really fun, its like starting the gamemode again and its really enjoyable, I did it before.
dun leave again :kappa:

Reaction score
Dear Sir

i believe that you would suit a different community such as zarp since you are so toxic and childish that i find it hard to sometimes believe that you are above the age of ten.

i will now place a bet of 20 pence that you will be gone again once some stupid shit happens you get salty and start saying perp is dead.

love
ryzoitz
You've only seen that side of me i suppose. I hope you know i was going through alot of shit back then in my personal life where i only told you guys half about. Nobody respected me anymore at some point and i became toxic to people that said things like you just did. But i got over that shit now and as i said , im making a fresh start. I still have the same hearth , still bleed the same blood and still breathe the same air yet my attitude has changed ALOT , i promise you that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1513201173,1513200660][/DOUBLEPOST]
Welcome back.
Starting from scratch is really fun, its like starting the gamemode again and its really enjoyable, I did it before.
dun leave again :kappa:
Didnt really have a choice really , gave away all my money which i regret badly. So i only had my TV which i sold for 10k. Then i was lucky enough to find a friend of mine who gave me 100k. So im happy to start off like this

Reaction score
You've only seen that side of me i suppose. I hope you know i was going through alot of shit back then in my personal life where i only told you guys half about. Nobody respected me anymore at some point and i became toxic to people that said things like you just did. But i got over that shit now and as i said , im making a fresh start. I still have the same hearth , still bleed the same blood and still breathe the same air yet my attitude has changed ALOT , i promise you that.
[DOUBLEPOST=1513201173,1513200660][/DOUBLEPOST]
Didnt really have a choice really , gave away all my money which i regret badly. So i only had my TV which i sold for 10k. Then i was lucky enough to find a friend of mine who gave me 100k. So im happy to start off like this
> Claims to have changed
> Seen afew weeks ago being toxic on another community
yeah but no

Reaction score
> Claims to have changed
> Seen afew weeks ago being toxic on another community
yeah but no
Only place i spoke to you was out of character chat where you were spreading negative comments about that certain server. As i like that server alot i try to defend it of course , seems fair right? Only one toxic at that point was you , anyways im not gonna make a discussion out of this and stop right here.

Reaction score
I went on that perp server that you were sweating out, and you said "Perp is shit, game wise and community wise" and i said "no its not" and got a permanent ban.

I thought you thought this was shit? Did you get banned? Is you regretting it?
Hotel?
logo@2x.png

M

Reaction score
I went on that perp server that you were sweating out, and you said "Perp is shit, game wise and community wise" and i said "no its not" and got a permanent ban.

You got banned for lying /phone

Reaction score
I thought you thought this was shit? Did you get banned? Is you regretting it?
Hotel?
logo@2x.png
That was in defence of that community and i take those words back. But why join a server just to give negative feedback in out of character chat? Its brand new
[DOUBLEPOST=1513235191,1513235053][/DOUBLEPOST]Not even a day in and people are already trying to give me a bad feeling, just saying that nobody is gonna stop me from playing here from now on. I dont get why you have to be so mean man , jesus. I think we should stop the discussions we're having here and just go on with our day.