Hello

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Kung Fury. You might've seen me on the server already, my in game name is John Decker. Perpheads has been pretty welcoming, I've met a lot of people and made friends already. Although I'm a bit down on my luck at the moment because I keep getting robbed, have no money, and have no way of adequately defending myself, I'm still having fun on Perpheads, and I hope to meet more cool people. :)

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Hi friend ... my name's Dai John. If you found me in-game im sure i'll help you out. I never mug or raid new players. If i do end up raiding them by mistake i tend to pay them for the inconvenience.
When i was new, Back in December 28th 2015, i was kidnapped into a red mini cooper after i had just bought the church, and got mugged for all my starter money.
After this i made enough money as an officer to buy VIP and then it started from there.
Be sure to read the laws and rules especially because this is a serious roleplaying server and you'll need to follow them to survive. If you have any questions or problems feel free to PM me or ask me in game for wny In-character issues. Cheers :).
frabz-Being-Welsh-What-my-friends-think-What-England-thinks-What-I-thi-98a76c.jpg

A1L

Reaction score
Saw you today in-game , seems friendly and nice , I was helping with the situation of the blue car I believe.