Time to say hello

Reaction score
Hello there.

Some of you might met me ingame already and since there is a high chance, that I'll become a very active member, i thought it's a good idea to introduce myself.
My name is Kevin, but my friends and family are calling me Kevko. I know, Kevin isn't the most popular name, but I'm actually a pretty friendly guy for a Kevin.
I was born and still live in Berlin, Germany. I'm 29 years old, but I'll be 30 next week (17.Nov.).
I still have to learn alot about the Server, but I guess I make alot of progress.
I'm a very friendly player and won't cause alot of troubles.:p

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers!:cool:

Reaction score
Hello there.

Some of you might met me ingame already and since there is a high chance, that I'll become a very active member, i thought it's a good idea to introduce myself.
My name is Kevin, but my friends and family are calling me Kevko. I know, Kevin isn't the most popular name, but I'm actually a pretty friendly guy for a Kevin.
I was born and still live in Berlin, Germany. I'm 29 years old, but I'll be 30 next week (17.Nov.).
I still have to learn alot about the Server, but I guess I make alot of progress.
I'm a very friendly player and won't cause alot of troubles.:p

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Cheers!:cool:
Which Part of Berlin? really important to my research....