snip

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
"but why tf you tell that story on perp lmao" tbh i informed all my friends and i think im gonna spend some time on my pc now so decided to share my story with you guys

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Bobo but you're arab, you still have oppertunity to join Isis and have Dust 2 home advantage at Gaza.

You drunk drove knowing what was at stake and what you risked in doing so. A lot of people do it, I've done it. The most important thing and only real think that matters is you and nobody else was hurt, everything else can be fixed so I wouldnt worry to much rather learn from it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Stay safe man. I really hope no one is stupid enough to drink and drive. No matter how well you think you can drive impaired your body is unoptimal in reaction time and even concentrating on the road...

Thanks for sharing bobo, hopefully this’ll serve as an example for others, gl with everything upcoming broski

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
too expensive and i was thinking to return the car back to my father

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
-

Last edited:

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
oh well that night i was extremely stupid and i regret it

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
-

Last edited:
Reaction score
drunk driving and fleeing from cops yet only real immediate consequence was having his license taken away and a night in the hospital
is this the new dying from immediate organ failure meme?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
lol not really, my parents went to the police station they making a date for the court now i gotta pay up for a lawyer to keep me out of jail they left me with a house arrest for now untill court and then they'll decided how to fuck me

Reaction score
It’s unfortunate to see such things happen to you Bobo, it’s fortunate that no one died during your evasion and driving and all and it’s fortunate you’re not in jail or in police custody right this second. I wish the best luck for yourself in the future, be careful but still have fun.