Hi guys! Corey Thornton Maybe back i hope!

Reaction score
So, in the start when i came here , i was a childish guy, i was young, i was active, i was annoying alot of people, including the admins.
I was being childish in OOC chats, and against the rules, like logging, and rulebreaking.
Which got me banned few times, untill i got banned for hacking, (( I was young))....
Cause i thought people were hacking that were 1tapping me trough walls and made me poor cause i couldnt afford anything anymore...
So i decided to use hacks,
I WISH i never chose to use a hack to win....
I felt a noob a sucka with no money to buy stuff

I felt wrong about it after some years, that i chose a stupid cheat to get advantage of people ingame,
being childish,
i should have just recorded and reported it towards the admins, hoping they could do something, but no.
I chose the dumb way getting me perm banned with hacks, and i understand it....

i will never use any cheat again,
I will take the loses and rise again.
I wont rage and brag bout it in OOC anymore.
I am sorry for all the bad things i did....

I really really really wanna play perpheads again,

So years passed by, i got older i am now 25, almost.
I've missed perpheads alot and gmod aswell....
Perpheads is for me that makes gmod alive,
thats why i play gmod again, hoping to get unbanned from my perm...
I am now older, and not a kid anymore...

I know i threated some people with disrespect and alot of other stuff,
i am sorry for that, i've changed, and i really wanna change that.
I've been doing a youtube account now since i was banned on gta san andreas online,,, making some montages....
if you wanna see, ask for my youtube and ill give you <3, i really changed...

i wanna start recording here, making montages, making perp Even more alive,

Trust me as i trust you, i have changed,
I hope to see you all soon guys in the town,
I know my english sucks, but my own language even sucks too.
But thats life right?

and also the fun thing, i just logged in on steam on 19-8-2022 , 22:40, i just came home went for drinking,
I just NOW litteraly NOW while i dont even have csgo installed for months, i got somehow a vac ban out of nothing... idk whats happening with my acc man.. and idk what to do.......

Cheers Corey Thortnon

Last edited:
Reaction score
You've literally got banned from another game like 23 days ago and you're here saying that you won't use cheats again. I believe it.

grTyZbf.png

Reaction score
You've literally got banned from another game like 23 days ago and you're here saying that you won't use cheats again. I believe it.

grTyZbf.png
You may talk if you know the whole story :) , gladly the admins know the whole story of my steam account :), i was on vacation, i wanted to join dayz, i got a error, instanlty. saying i got banned, also my name was chinese, being hacked.
had to change security and two way factor.
my pc had malware.

i play daily on steam, i never hacked on purpose in any game, except on perpheads.. for once.
but that was a bad choice in a bad time. which i will never do anymore.

and on RUST, but rust was on purpose, since i never liked that game they didnt want me to refund, so i got myself banned on that game :) ON purpose.

and idc if u wont believe. if u wont then dont?...... lol mind ur own business already ty.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You may talk if you know the whole story :) ,
gladly the admins know the whole story of my steam account :),
i was on vacation, i wanted to join dayz, i got a error, instanlty. saying i got banned, also my name was chinese.
being hacked. cheers boy.

and idc if u wont believe. if u wont then dont?...... lol mind ur own business already ty.

Reaction score

grTyZbf.png
In fairness game bans don't mean he was cheating nor is it always accurate.

I don't think it's particularly fair to take someone's behaviour outside of perpheads and use it to justify why they cannot return to perpheads as other servers have different standards and just like perpheads don't always get their bans/warnings correct

Reaction score
In fairness game bans don't mean he was cheating nor is it always accurate.

I don't think it's particularly fair to take someone's behaviour outside of perpheads and use it to justify why they cannot return to perpheads as other servers have different standards and just like perpheads don't always get their bans/warnings correct
He has multiple game bans for that though. If it was one sure may be a mistake but multiple bans are a different story. If he's continuing to cheat then i wouldn't trust him to not cheat here.