Hi guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys, my name is Callum, I love the server very much after an IRL friend showed me the forums and the server itself! Thanks to @Ben Lockwood to showing me how to grow drugs and being super friendly! As was @HolyShititsDannyD, he was the first person I talked to on the server and he is a great mod!

I have read the rules and I learnt the map layout from the forums and I'd just like to say I am here to stay after getting enrolled into the Davidson family!

Seeya around :D

Reaction score
Welcome to the community :)

Nice to see you're planning on staying for good

Reaction score
First off, learn to spell the name. If you're gonna use my name spell it *Calum :kappa: :swiper:

But welcome anyway hope you enjoy your stay

Reaction score
Hi, and welcome. Always fun to see new people. Stay away from @Torvald tho, han hata kuk.
I hope you will have a great time here.

M

Reaction score
You were banging on to me and @Riekelt during a bank robbery yesterday in LOOC. You should really maintain a differential between ic and ooc during big situations - it really causes problems for roleplay if you don't. Not causing beef, just want to give some advice.

Regardless, welcome to PERPHeads. Feel free to ask any questions you may have and enjoy your stay!

Reaction score
How the hell am I late to this meet and greet whatever.

Hello and welcome to the community I hope you enjoy your stay any problems ask any of the staff or if you want myself and a few other veterans we will be glad to help.

Well late or not its nice meeting you now I gotta look at what else I missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.