Hi there.

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Avionix, an experienced DarkRP (I know, DarkRP is stupid :p) player and administrator.
I recently became aware of this server through the moderator known as "Chris", and decided to join.
Shortly after joining I asked "Bob Nixon" otherwise known as "Prepper" how to play the gamemode, as it was my first time on a PERP server. Prepper then gave me a fantastic tour of the map and how the gamemode works, and as such I now have a reasonable understanding of the rules and the server.

I will probably be here for a while, so get used to me :)

Sincerely,
Avionix
(Elphias Doge)

Reaction score
Always remember that ignorance of the server rules is not an excuse not to play in accordance to them. Therefore make sure to press F1 and read the rules a couple of times. (or read them here) website: https://perpheads.com/pages/ServerRules/

Your knowledge about basic RP from DarkRP can turn out to be beneficial. DarkRP is the perfect example on how NOT to play PERP.

You seem to be quite dedicated and I appreciate your positive attitude towards the game mode and community! Thanks to @Chris for helping me with introducing/instructing you.

Welcome to PERPHeads @Avionix

Last edited:
Reactions: M
Reaction score
Welcome, my IG name is Tyla Jai and I hope to see you around soon. Feel free to ask me anything regarding the server.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community. Hope you'll get a good time here :) Remember to read the laws and rules and stay out of trouble. Have fun :p Sadly i will not be on the server for around a week but i hope to see you in-game in the future.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community, I hope I get to see you in game and I hope you enjoy your stay. If you ever have any questions then just use /help will on the server or ask in the shoutbox.

Reaction score
Welcome to PERPHeads Avionix! I'm Bamarin, and I'll be glad to help you too, if you need some help search me on our TeamSpeak server or send me a PM on the forum :)

Ayjay

Reaction score
As everyone has said, welcome to the server mate.
Feel free to come on the teamspeak and chat, also see 'ya in game.

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the community I hope to see you on the server when I can.

I am Death Howl and I have admin experience from many rp servers but not perp however I have been here for sometime. If you ever need any help no matter how small me and the community are willing to help.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community, I love your IC name Elphias Doge.... 10/10 such name much Elphias so wow.

Have fun in the server, maybe I'll see you around!

Reaction score
Hello, welcome to the community.
Be sure to always read the rules and know them.
RP to the full,
and have fun.

If you need anything about PERP, contact me via steam or make a conversation with me.
I will be happy to help with anything

Reaction score
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay on the server!
Don't be afraid to use /help or go onto the TS if you're having a problem, and if you see any rulebreakers, use the /report funtion.

Reaction score
Thank you for the warn welcome everybody, and @Prepper I have read them once already, and will read them a few more times to make sure I fully understand them.