Event Suggestion Hide and seek

Reaction score
Event Name: Hide and seek

Location of Event: Anywhere in the city really, forest to make it hard, suburbs to have a fun quick round, city to make it semi difficult.

Description of Event: There are 2 teams, Hiders and Seekers. How many seekers there should be can be discussed in this thread but I'd say just like any Raid event, 50/50. The Seekers will be teleported to the Admin Area and the Hiders will get 1 minute 30 to hide. After this timer runs out, the Seekers will be released into the hiding area to seek the Hiders. Seekers will have to punch the Hiders to catch them, upon catching a Hider they will be teleported out of the event. The Seekers should have an obvious outfit but the Hiders should have something dark, like full black. The Seekers have 10 minutes to find all Hiders before the Hiders win.
Because Seekers have to punch Hiders, Seekers will run faster than Hiders, similar to cops being faster than civs. This would be so that the Hiders can't just run away when they're found. When the timer runs out or the Seekers found all Hiders, either another round will start or the event ends. This depends on feedback from you guys.

Why should this event be added?: Fun and interacting event, I really think this would be an amazing event to host and to spectate as Staff. We lack events that don't kill you, I'm pretty sure we only have Beach Derby.

Reaction score

However the general idea has been added to my list of manual events as we can achieve similar without code