Roleplay Events

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just wanted your ideas on some new roleplay events, here are some examples of ideas that I have noted down

Examples
Armoured VanA van is spawned, we drive it around and players can attempt to rob it for a reward
Seasonal MarketA market can be made up with stalls that players can use to make shops
Hide and SeekWe use the coloured outfits, players have 1 minute to hide, seeker has a gun
Natural EventsAn unadvertised roleplay situation such as structural fires with trapped persons, riots
CompetitionsAny rewarded competitions such as posters, building houses or shops, structures
Themed GungameWe can run scripted events but pre-decorate the arena with obstacles to make it cool

The best ones are natural non-teleport events but I can do some manual events which involve teleportation too.

If you have any additional ideas please note them below!

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
What did people think of the Diamond Event before? Might be another one to consider bringing back.
I liked this, just involved a lot of staff involvement.

I was thinking like a hunger games event which basically involves the entire forest, think that would be sick and would probably go on for a while.

Reaction score
I'd be open to making an Armored Van-scenario at some point. Sounds like fun

Reaction score
Gulag tournament sounds like a good roleplay event to be fair

Reaction score
New gamemodes would be cool but as Jamie already said, doing more of the preexisting events such as gungame or farm survival would keep us happy. I remember A1L used to host events for hours at a time during the early morning hours. We all had a really fun time!