Highway Patrol

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 2538
  • Start date Start date

Deleted member 2538

Topic: Highway Patrol Job

Short explanation (in notes):
- Rename Speed Enforcer to Highway Patrol
- New model https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&r...IyiiA3rDHJZUCEeGBNMMjgDg&ust=1452440579137430

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Whats the main problem when a speed enforcer gets caught up in a raid?
They get shot because they look like a cop.
The highway patrol job, as well as making the speed enforcers feel like they are in a cool different division, would bring so many people to join speed enforcers because of the cool beige outfit. This would also help when you are being pulled over because you can see if they are armed or just speed enforcers.

Optional additions:
- Gun for Highway patrol
- Reflective Jacket for Highway Patrol
- Different Vehicle

P.S This is just an idea and I am still off the server

Last edited by a moderator:
"What I do when I get tickets" - Kills police force, openly admits to 3.4 :booty:

Highway patrol does look more professional, also your image does not work. However I think a gun has been suggested for them before and denied, it's really not needed.
- Neutral for now

Whats the main problem when a speed enforcer gets caught up in a raid?
They get shot because they look like a cop.
Don't go near a crime scene as a traffic officer then? Anyways, the current state of the traffic officer (speed enforcer) is fine as it is, I wouldn't personally change anything but maybe change the vehicle since it takes a while to get used to it's handling in high speeds but I guess that's with almost any car.

-Support With the new whitelist coming , no need
But do change the name to Highway Patrol!

Last edited:
Seems rather stupid to restrict an traffic officer to only patrol on the highway. Therefore I am going to -Support this suggestion.

-Support
With the new whitelist certain officers will be set to highway patrol.

-support did you ever heard of the whitelist? :tuna:

Just saying but i have never seen any speed enforcer get caught up in a raid. And there is going to be whitelist