Following people on perpheads.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Discussion link:

https://perpheads.com/threads/make-it-use-full-to-follow-people-on-perpheads-com.23414/

Main idea:

Make it useful to follow people on www.perpheads.com

Description:

So right now when I decided to follow some one on perpheads.com it is useless. You will not receive any popups when someone you follow is posting something.

So my idea is: When people you follow post a new thread you will receive an alert.
Note: This will not happen when they place a reaction to to prevent spamming.
By doing this you will be up to date when people you find important enough to follow place a massage. So you don't have to check their profiles any more to check or they placed something new.

Why it should be added:

For example: You find @ShadowJoey a great guy thats posting smart things. You just press the follow button and every time he posts a massage. You will recive an alert. (maybe not the best example <3)

Pros:
-Easier to vieuw messages from people you follow.
-Makes to follow button useful

Cons:
-
none?

Thanks for reading.

Regards,

Alliat

Break-corruption-chain.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you look on my profile and see how many people I have followed. You can imagine the pain that I would have to go through when I log on and its says 99+ Alerts.

Reaction score
If you look on my profile and see how many people I have followed. You can imagine the pain that I would have to go through when I log on and its says 99+ Alerts.

Phone

Isn't that your problem that you decided to follow lots of people on the forums? Just unfollow everyone if you don't want to deal with it.

Reaction score
Denied

Due to the length of time this thread has been open, it will now be moved to the Denied section.

Status
Not open for further replies.