Server Suggestion Hitman jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Hitman jobs
Suggestion Description: - Players (only criminals) will be killing targets for money

Why should this be added?:
- It will be fun for criminals and interesting cases for police officers

What negatives could this have?:
- if the hitman will be discovered or caught red-handed by the police, he will spend a lot of time in prison or pay a heavy fine.

Reaction score
This is a good idea for the DarkRP game mode. Unfortunately we run on the Perp game mode and the role play style of the server is too different for this to be viable. There are already a huge amount of things for police, medics and firefighters to respond to and investigate and the hitman "job" will just be used as an excuse to freely RDM for money.
Taking hits in-game is already extremely risky because the server rules are very strict when it comes to killing other players for valid reasons. An "accepted hit" does not qualify as a valid reason here. The person in question must have done something proportionally negative towards you or a friend of yours to justify the murder.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The only way I could see this being ok is if people volunteered to be victims for hits. For example I'm bored and want something to deal with so i talk to a NPC to make myself be able to be a victim so i could be on my toes around people. That's honestly the only way i could see this working but even then that's a stretch.

Reaction score
This sounds very darkrp based if you wanted someone dead you could ask someone but your running the risk of them calling the police or possibly turning on you

Reaction score

You can be a hitman, you just need to make sure OOCly that it's a valid reason to have someone killed and also be a reasonable amount of money, anything over 10K is reasonable.

Alternatively, you could do other malicious acts for a reduced cost, i.e. slashing tyres for a few thousand or crippling them for a reduced fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.