Hitmen Royale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hitmen Royale
"Every Shot counts"

(Old members.... contact our leader or senior members atm.)
BackGround:
We started out small when we were Mafia called "The Flying DutchMan" we decided to do something else
considering we weren't the best with drugs and such.
About a week after that we were sent a note saying that he needs someone dead, we did so,
we started doing this allot more and became very succesfull at it then we decided to become "Hitmen Royale"

Rules:
- Be friendly to others.
- Dont steal or kill any org member.

- Respect the other members.

*Follow the rules of the server please!*

Things we do:
Assassinations (Main thing we do)
Raiding (If needed),
Mugging (If needed),
Hostages (If needed),
Drugs(When were bored at base)​

Boss
Saskia Martinez

Underboss
Jesse Djossen
Alabin Lundmark
Senior Members
Davy Joneson
Celio Deigo

Members
Peterina Castricum
Reggie Noble
Ron Beton
Josh Warren
Jake Green
Steve Cockerel

Junior Members
Marzia Lynch
John Sugavi
Dani Lipa

Ally
Blackmarket Dealer

Neutral
-
Enemy
The Belinsky Family

(There are applications on the forums, and ingame)
(https://perpheads.com/forum/server/organizations/applications-ab/34997-hitmen-royale-applications)

Reaction score
Due to all the hatred put against me and being against my old friends in war, i have decided to leave this organization. - Sergi Caramand/James Palono/Jack Eptri

Reaction score
Commander Potato said:
Due to all the hatred put against me and being against my old friends in war, i have decided to leave this organization. - Sergi Caramand/James Palono/Jack Eptri
Its unfortunate that you decide to leave, as I knew you by, James.
I wish you good luck in whichever organisation you go next.
Have fun RPing!

Reaction score
You Recive a Black Envlope with Red Fresh sealing on it And a Large White G in a White Circle in the back,As you Open the Envlope a Wierd smell Comes out of it You Find a a Die inside Thats Glass Clear and filled with Blood from the Inside. -Gambino's Joined the Belinsky's War against Hitmen Royale.

Reaction score
Micky Ceaser said:
You Recive a Black Envlope with Red Fresh sealing on it And a Large White G in a White Circle in the back,As you Open the Envlope a Wierd smell Comes out of it You Find a a Die inside Thats Glass Clear and filled with Blood from the Inside. -Gambino's Joined the Belinsky's War against Hitmen Royale.
There is no war. Viktor is back. No more war for now.

Reaction score
Seriously the idiots who comment here saying get wrecked by bellinskys , its a freaking game , so stop trying to satisfy your egos through a game

Status
Not open for further replies.