Honorary rank

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Give the Honorary rank the ability to use their physgun on players items.

Why should this be added? (pros): Because members of the community with this rank have left a good mark on the server and know enough about the game to help them with stuff. It was removed because Luke and Alex_:D abused their powers, those users are gone and anyone with the rank who abuses it should be permanently banned.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Some could abuse it but no one would.

*Other additions: No

Last edited:
Reaction score
I thought this was a perfectly good feature, just remove people's access if they abuse it.

Reaction score
I do not see the need of this. We're honorary not staff or helper or something like that. Why would we need to be able to access props or players? I think it causes more problems then it is actually necesarry

Reaction score
Back in the early days (for me at least, 2015) I heard that Honoraries had these kinds of powers to "Enhance the roleplay" around them if players started acting weird and unrealistic, it was only removed because of people abusing the power and stripping it away from everyone as a result.

Obviously I'd be for this as I'm Honorary myself, we've been trusted with power before but staff should reconsider the current Honorary list as we have quite a bunch of us now. Obviously abuse of these powers would lead to the removal of said rank and benefits that come with it from the player.

Reaction score
I completely agree with giving physgun to honorary for free, and maybe even giving them extra perms to physgun all players props/props you wouldn't normally be able to physgun

HOWEVER
I really don't see why honorary should have access to physgun players, it won't help you assist players or enhance roleplay, it just seems unnecessary?

Reaction score
I do not see the need of this. We're honorary not staff or helper or something like that. Why would we need to be able to access props or players? I think it causes more problems then it is actually necesarry
Incase you don't know and I think this goes for everyone; The Honorary rank isn't even fair, some people have noclip while others don't. The rank should be a general thing for everyone. I phrased it badly though, thus I have deleted the part where we can pick up players.

Reaction score
Incase you don't know and I think this goes for everyone; The Honorary rank isn't even fair, some people have noclip while others don't. The rank should be a general thing for everyone. I phrased it badly though, thus I have deleted the part where we can pick up players.
I am familiar with that and I see honorary more as a gift then a functionality. I get where you're coming from and that there shouldn't be distinctions but I do not see the use of additional permissions / usage for it

Reaction score
I am familiar with that and I see honorary more as a gift then a functionality. I get where you're coming from and that there shouldn't be distinctions but I do not see the use of additional permissions / usage for it
Because we're people who are trusted with the rank thus we can help players. I don't see the problem lol

Reaction score
;-;

(50/50 on this cause I do agree with the idea that honoraries are trusted and all but also do agree with the people that say that although they are trusted it's more of a gift and doesn't need to have access to player stuff)

Reaction score
Maybe make it personal, some honorary people might not be fit for it and some aren't even on. I feel like people like Daymon and Creepis should be able to talk to the higher ranked staff members and discuss it to get perms personalized. I have seen Daymon recently, you might be annoying some times ;) but I think this could be usefull to you so you can improve roleplay.

Reaction score
Maybe make it personal, some honorary people might not be fit for it and some aren't even on. I feel like people like Daymon and Creepis should be able to talk to the higher ranked staff members and discuss it to get perms personalized. I have seen Daymon recently, you might be annoying some times ;) but I think this could be usefull to you so you can improve roleplay.
Thats the thing daymon says shouldnt be done, it should be universal for all of us

Reaction score
Thats the thing daymon says shouldnt be done, it should be universal for all of us
I wouldn't agree with that, I have seen honorary people act different and I feel that some can be trusted more then others and therefor only some should get extra perms.

Reaction score
I wouldn't agree with that, I have seen honorary people act different and I feel that some can be trusted more then others and therefor only some should get extra perms.
Thats why _honorary exists