How do you price your guns?

Reaction score
For all does who are crafting guns and opening gun shops,
How do you price your guns?
Do you double the amount that you spend to craft it?
do you add 1000$ to the default price it gives when you have a cash register and you drop the gun?

i would like to know how other people sell their guns since i'm leveling up my firearms pretty quick!
lvl 43 :D

Reaction score
to prize an item you have to drop them near a cash register (can be bought in the shops) and you should sell the things whit a 20% income

Reaction score
It depends on the gun and why I crafted it. If you have lots of amount of the same gun since you crafted those to level your firearms, I'd probably sell them for cheaper than the crafting cost to get rid of them. If it's actually a decent gun and you actually use it, I'd sell it for 12k if the crafting cost is like 8k. You can just make another one with that money and keep the 4k profit.

Reaction score
one of the hardest part about owning a shop is that you have to get the pricing right so that people will buy but you will also make money. the spreadsheet that senlin submitted is very usefull and there is also a few more like it on the guides page. Anyway best of look with the shop mate see you ingame