How to use /desc

Solution
So, say I’m an officer and I pulled someone over I got their ID and I use /desc to remember their name, is that how it works?
Yes if you are an officer and you pull someone over you would ask for someone's Drivers License, and they would go /me hand over license you would do /me takes license and the person you have pulled over would /desc the name on the license is Jane Doe
Reaction score
You use /desc to describe stuff you have or are doing that you can't really do through game mechanics like for example back before we could inspect weapons people would use /desc weapon is cold to describe how the weapon is. Thats just one example though

Reaction score
So, say I’m an officer and I pulled someone over I got their ID and I use /desc to remember their name, is that how it works?
Yes if you are an officer and you pull someone over you would ask for someone's Drivers License, and they would go /me hand over license you would do /me takes license and the person you have pulled over would /desc the name on the license is Jane Doe

Solution
Reaction score
Another example would be responding to a crime from say Jennifers in the business sector or anywhere with CCTV/NPC. You would go over and "speak to them" such as doing /me speaks to NPC and ask's did they witness anything. The person who possible did the crime if a person is in the area would do /desc (describe the scene that unfolded that the NPC/CCTV would capture)

Reaction score
Another example would be responding to a crime from say Jennifers in the business sector or anywhere with CCTV/NPC. You would go over and "speak to them" such as doing /me speaks to NPC and ask's did they witness anything. The person who possible did the crime if a person is in the area would do /desc (describe the scene that unfolded that the NPC/CCTV would capture)
The CCTV part is incorrect, there must be a dispatcher on duty that had seen the incident unfold for that to be used, however the rest is correct, the only exception to this would be the Drug Dealer NPC, as he would not be likely to give information to the police.

Reaction score
The CCTV part is incorrect, there must be a dispatcher on duty that had seen the incident unfold for that to be used, however the rest is correct, the only exception to this would be the Drug Dealer NPC, as he would not be likely to give information to the police.
Oh really has this changed? That's good to know we used to use it for the CCTV a good while back.

Reaction score
But, what if you don’t know who comities the crime, but the NPC saw them (eg. The gas station NPC saw them, but the criminal got away without being seen by CCTV)

Reaction score
If you don't know who commited the crime, then sadly you cannot do the /desc as your not 100% sure who has done something, its typically only used when you know what occured and both indiviuals have conflicting stories.