Hungriges Schwein Italian Cuisine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I2u4hD.jpg

"Quality Food for Quality Prices
A new Italian Restaurant to Paralake, straight from Sicily.

Information
The Hungriges Schwein Italian Restaurant was founded on the 8th of May, 1942 by a man named Vito Scaletta. Vito founded the restaurant to try and achieve honour and respect from his family and his city. Since then, he has been given a 4-5 star rating by almost every food critic coming to his restaurant, and has carried on his legacy until this very day.
Unfortunately, Vito Scaletta passed away on the 6th of June, 2001.
The Restaurant is now run by Tony Standish-Gore, and he was given the restaurant by Vito, being his favorite cook.

Food and Drink
qirjh5.jpg

We have a variety of Food and Drink at Hungries Schwein, which will be listed below:
Bar
Red Wine
White Wine
Lager
A variety of ales
Beer
A variety of coffees
Tea with or without sugar
Soda
And, of course, bottled water
@Niko

Meals
Spaghetti Bolognese
Ravioli
Rigatoni
TagliaTelli
Spaghetti & Meatballs

The Schwein Special

Desserts
Canoli
Tirasimu
Amaretto Walnut Brownies
Bruschetta
Limoncello

Staff
5D18CC535DD3C721D814064B4CAE0728FBA76B7C

Hungries Schwein Staff are very polite and will always be happy to help you! Jobs include-

Security

Chef

Waiter

Bartender

Manager
Tony Standish-Gore

Want to become staff?
Apply here

Reservations
3E94294919913AB1F6DA017DDAD97D9E90A917DC

If you would like to schedule a meeting, reserve a table, or host a birthday party, call 440-4542 or email me here

Reservations include

Reserving a table
$1000

Birthday parties
$3000
(Including entertainment)

Org meetings
$2000

Directions
0421F4DCEF8247809CEF783F82D544C2A18E270F

These directions will lead you from the CH (Circled in red) to Hungries Schwein, through every legal route possible.
glJAYx.jpg

Thank you for visiting our page, and have a good day.

vpzmdQk.png

Hungries Schwein Italian Cuisine
03/05/2016​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
El3s8gU.png
I am delighted to inform you that "Hungries Schwein Italian Cuisine" has passed the page inspection for illegal content and has been awarded a certificate. This was a request from the organisation owner, you can have your own organisation page checked by opening a private message using the details provided on our website. I would further like to add we are happy to help out with any close protection security matters that your organisation may face during its operation.

vpzmdQk.png

Hungries Schwein Italian Cuisine 03/05/2016​

Reaction score
Sono super felice di vedere finalmente un ristorante italiano a Paralake , come mi ricorda la mia famiglia e il vecchio paese così vi auguro il meglio di fortuna e la fortuna , e sono anche impaziente di lavorare per voi . -Paulie Guenzette

Translation:
I am super happy to finally see an Italian restaurant in Paralake, as it reminds me of my family and the old country so I wish you the best of fortune and luck, and I am also looking forward to work for you. -Paulie Guenzette

Reaction score
eiBhrd4.jpg

Danny Darler here, owner of The Codfather...

We are curious as to if you would be interested in purchasing fish to sell in your restaurant. You can cook it yourself, or we can cook it for you. We deliver and receive payments upfront.

We can certainly offer you a great deal, while offering a lot more variety for your customers. We can discuss prices in private.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.