Hunter Freeman development thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1L

Reaction score
@bonk Was put in jail for 60 minutes, @Josef got put in for 30 minutes, I eventually escaped the Freeway, josef opened the barrier for me and I sped through, a cop went for josef, gunpointed him whilst I sped around in Montgomery and then went into the Big City before getting fucked and boxed in at last after a long ass pursuit

Reaction score
@A1L if you want roleplay join an lsrp faction

if you want to fuck around then join rcrp

im also permanently removed from all rcrp services :angery:

Reaction score
@A1L i got to staff sergeant in their cop faction then got bored of everyones shit roleplay standards so started fucking around and ended up permabanned so oh well, and yeah you should me @bonk and @CloutToken are in the PD there as long as ur actually in a faction then its good

Reaction score
@A1L you need to be level 5 and have a mic with no admin record in the past 2 months, its kinda hard to get in but easy if you try and are interested in it, you need to be able to RP realistically as well and not want to win every situation since its all about realism nowadays, lsrp have SD too as well as PD but i prefer PD

Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
@A1L good luck, if ur somehow quick enough to play like i think its 60 hours? maybe less to get level 5, applications were just opened but we closed them cus the forums r fucked for now, so u have some time to lvl up

Deleted member 1235

I had pirated GTA:SA and was able to use SAMP and play on servers fine.

I think because the mod isn't 'official' as GTA SA had no official multiplayer then it doesn't really matter.

Obviously don't install mods or something

Status
Not open for further replies.