I can't access with my old account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm DarthMaui97 and since we switched the forum i don't recive e-mail from it, so i can't change my password or verify the e-mail for a new account. I can just access with Steam (this don't need an e-mail verification).
Can you help me to get back my old account? if not np old one or this new is about the same

Reaction score
I'm DarthMaui97 and since we switched the forum i don't recive e-mail from it, so i can't change my password or verify the e-mail for a new account. I can just access with Steam (this don't need an e-mail verification).
Can you help me to get back my old account? if not np old one or this new is about the same

Hi Darthmaui, I'll manually change your password and send it to you via PM, then you can change it to whatever you want.

Reaction score
Check your SPAM folder in your e-mail, this caught me out, and by the time I figured I had about 6 'Reset your password' e-mails.

Reaction score
Glugger_3 said:
Check your SPAM folder in your e-mail, this caught me out, and by the time I figured I had about 6 'Reset your password' e-mails.
Thanks for the tip Glugger :), but the problem has already been solved, however it wasn't neighter in the spam. I deleted the old one to use this, connected with Steam. Swiper The Fox you can close this thread now

Status
Not open for further replies.