Trouble linking new discord to my steam account

Reaction score
Hi, I have lost access to my old discord account that is currently linked to my steam account and therefore, I can't connect to my new discord account. Could someone please unlink my old discord so I can add my new one so I can join the discord.

Solution
hello,

I will request Fredy to unlink your account, if you could DM me your new account I will make sure to inform you when it has been done
Reaction score
Hello,
From what I can see this would be a discord issue and no one here can actually do the unlinking process for you. Sadly when you connect an account to Steam, Steam doesn't actually pay attention that it is connected the link is totally one-sided and is basically just a shortcut to your Steam profile, meaning there is also no way that you can unlink them through Steam.

The only way I believe that you could resolve this issue is to contact Discord Customer Support and if you can prove that you owned the previous Discord account then they might be able to unlink it for you. Here is a link to the Discord Customer Support page -

Reaction score
Hello,
From what I can see this would be a discord issue and no one here can actually do the unlinking process for you. Sadly when you connect an account to Steam, Steam doesn't actually pay attention that it is connected the link is totally one-sided and is basically just a shortcut to your Steam profile, meaning there is also no way that you can unlink them through Steam.

The only way I believe that you could resolve this issue is to contact Discord Customer Support and if you can prove that you owned the previous Discord account then they might be able to unlink it for you. Here is a link to the Discord Customer Support page -
Are you sure only discord can do it, I am linking this help request from another person for the same issue in which someone manually removed the connection: https://perpheads.com/threads/ive-l...er-access-transfered-to-my-new-discord.52155/ (sorry if I didn't explain this correctly in my original post)

Reaction score
hello,

I will request Fredy to unlink your account, if you could DM me your new account I will make sure to inform you when it has been done

Solution