I looked through my screens...

Messages
945
Reaction score
2,251
Points
720
Location
Texas United States
Hey there,
as some of you may have noticed today is my 19th Birthday. I really had an awesome day and even if it sounds weird I thought about what I had achieved so far. I also got to the point where I thought about my PERP career. It has so far been awesome with a lot of ups and downs. In the end, I decided to put up some screens I have collected over the last months.

The main part will be about some kind of weird, funny or just no go reports I have seen in the last few months. I gave every picture a little title. It is basically just my thoughts on the images.

Due to respect to those making the reports all names have been crossed out​


d70f6574dc.png

Well yeah... We told you...
c7e7d03b4a.png

He will learn pretty quick what Slander means when paying on PERP haha
ae9598279a.png

Do stupid shit... Get stupid prizes...
46a2ec3a9d.png

I guess I won't need to comment that one...

d2a80f8247.png

Everyone knows that feeling / @Jordan can calm you down was before full whitelist xD
ce3d135b57.png

I am sure @Fredy or @DonaldTrump can help you out
14713364ef.png

We all know its not just a game haha
c1e7337a44.png

Always delivering positive messages...
b9f7faf2bf.png

Even during Christmas people can be assholes...

Below are just some random screens I found while looking through my pc

0B6B3180C2B119AD9F2AF50A4123D109F5F96234

Yes, it did kill 7 players in the end....
A3ECE090B46036A2D25FE75895A0DD2315861B52

@MrLewis days before being Senior Admin...
62E14810D5B459519E88726B1F04D6E697441E5E
Now I finally know what fetish @Jon Godinn is into ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

D21DBD1AAB588014CF95DEC986CBC9C5BBBCD667

@Fredy having fun with the sky box
f693a0bb87.png

Even Nazi Mods can have hard times trust me...


31b552ae0a.png
Taken last September. Old but Gold haha
 
Last edited:
Again, happy birthday Cole. Glad to hear you had a great day. I would personally like to thank you for the dedication you have placed into this community not just as a patrol command member but as a moderator. Keep up the good work!
BTW nice pics
 
Back
Top