Mr Zan's Anniversary

Reaction score
So then,

As you can see by the image:
5fab8f5e92e9afba025159cf1bef07d1.png

And by this tag:
e8498ac676e9b347b3dbd547e5bff080.png

I have now officially been a member of PERPHeads for over 1 year and have reached just over 500 points. The road to get to this point has been quite bumpy, with multiple bans and warnings but it has also reached 5 months since the last time I broken a rule (my last ban was 2 months ago which was for something which happened 3 months earlier than it- May 2015). I had also felt about leaving on a couple of occasions but had my mind changed by friends and others.

Recently, I have been trying hard to change my image on PERPHeads to not be known as an utter 'minge' and I believe it is going well so far. I have tried my best to become more active on Teamspeak, reply in detail to ban appeals and create guides to help players and generally- better conductivity.

My year at PERPHeads has been great after meeting so many new people and enjoying the general perfect atmosphere in this community which is made up only by you- the person reading this.

I want to thank all who have helped me over the year or more and everybody else for making this community as great as it is.

I would ramble on some more, but I do not want to take up too much time nor do I feel the need to create a large list of people who have helped me because it would go on for pages.

Thanks for the great time,