I really need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Hello,
I have encountered a problem. I played football today and we had to wear a retro 1990s kit because ours clashed with the other team. Basically my nipples have been rock solid for about 6 hours now and could litterally cut diamonds because of the kit rubbing them. Chaffing I thinks the word dk. Need a quick solution because I really don't fancy someone seeing this.

Reaction score
Tape them or smth idk, probably better to go through the pain of ripping off the tape later than going through that shit constantly

Last edited:
Reaction score
You were sexually aroused from wearing the kit or it was cold or smth. The areola responds to some stimuli which contracts its muscles causing it to get tight so your nipples get hard.

why my nippy hard?

I thought I’d seen it all from perp, until you decided to post a thread saying your nipples are hard and you don’t know why.

Deleted member 1235

rub em some more until you start producing milk

then charge 50p a pint for your own branded milk

or just put some sudocream/germaline on them after a hot bath/shower. Tbh they never last more than around 12 hours at most.

Reaction score
legit thought you were gonna kill yourself thank god it's just nipples

if you still haven't found a solution, then moisturise the nips and surrounding area with a non irritating moisturiser (banana boat or something idk) then put a large cotton dressing over them and then tape over that. don't just tape over them or you will actually kill your fucking nipples .

Status
Not open for further replies.