Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Brinch
How long were you banned for: 1 month
Your Steam Name: Zeus.
Your In-game Name: Jerold Williams
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned: 3.4; User combat revived doing a bank raid. User also lied in the administrative situation and disconnected before we were finished.
Why should this appeal be considered:

Hey brinch my name is Zeus. you banned me on 23.08.2019 because of 3 reasons according to your statement I lied you have to understand I'm only 13 and can hardly speak English and understand as well as nothing ingame but I try hard you've banned me because I am also sorry I did not know that forbidden I am a new player I still do not quite understand what the rules are but I have now understood and learned from my mistakes also informed me on the rules by Admin Cole. I would find it very nice if you would give me a 2nd Chance because I had no warnings no bans that my first ban and that is 1 month it would be really nice if you would unban me with it I can prove again that I make no mistakes I am very sorry and I have learned from my mistakes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Accepted

Sorry for the harsh ban, was obviously a bit over the top. Make sure not to disconnect in an admin sit in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.