How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Shokron

Your In-game Name: Lamar Clark

Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:96586872

Why were you banned/blacklisted:

Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered:

Hello

My name is Shokron, IC name Lamar Clark. Im 16 (fuck you @Aquaa ) years old and i created my first forums account 4 years ago ( Sep 6, 2016).

Ive been banned for 16 months (February 21, 2018) from the original ban, and its been a year from my latest ban (July 19, 2018).

My record is pretty terrible (21 bans) not counting the ban evades but towards the end i started following the rules noticeably .

I knew all of them.

I was a member of the pd for a while, i only got to officer but thats because i didnt want to go for a higher ranking position yet, I would like to belive I was a decent officer

with the way i roleplayed and the way i knew the laws.

I was very active on the forums (and still am) and used to be very active on Perpheads TS.

I used to make perpheads shooting montages and still do for some community members who ask me to make for them, for my own fun and i think people enjoyed them .

Even though im banned im still trying to be as much active as i can and help people if im able.

Cheating:

In Feb 21, 2018 i was banned for cheating.

Someone reported me like he should have done, Brinch contacted me told me to get on TeamSpeak where I later admitted my actions.

Ban Evading:

As stupid as it sounds I was just desperate to see the server pogrression and play with my friends again.

I dont condone cheating in any type, shape, way or form, its a dumb thing to do which i deeply regret even thinking about.

I destroyed peoples rp experience, and i threw away everything ive achived in these 4 years to waste.

Now, people told me that ive been cheating for my entire perp time, thats not right. As i said before ive made montages which ive uploaded most if not all of my shootouts there.

Also ive been sent a demo request two times in different periods before i got banned and no signs of cheating was found.

I really miss the server and all the fun times i had with so many different community memebers and im hoping i can get to do that again.

I know ive gained unfair adventages over other memebers of the community so a character reset wouldnt even bother me a single bit as its a fair thing to do.

I hope I can get a second chance in playing the server i used and still do love so much.

I would like to end this appeal with a massive sorry to the staff team especially @Brinch @TinySlayer and @Ayjay ( whos sadly no longer staff), whoever i effected , and to the community as a whole for my actions.

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.