Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Shay,Mim
How long were you banned for: 1Day
Your Steam Name
: zeus.
Your In-game Name: Liam Garcia
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106547501
Why were you banned: 3.4,2.5 - User shot down other players for a few punches infront of police officers in a public place. Banned for Enforcer Mim
Why should this appeal be considered:

Hello Mim I know that I have made a very big mistake and violated the rules and have now made myself a little unpopular with you because I do not abide by the rules but I am very very sorry I am my last free today School day and I wanted to play Perp again for a very long time, I'm very sorry that I killed a player for no real reason and that I also did it in front of an officer and in a place where there were many people but I was just very good pissed off because people always did the same to me and treated me like shit i wanted to feel that way when you did it i just wanted them to know how it is unnecessary to be killed in our conversation in PerpHeads ingame I do not explain myself because I do not speak English very well right now I am also using a translator but I am very sorry and I hope that I do a lot easy to be released today I really regret that so much please give me one last chance and the last warning was 2 weeks ago please can you give me one last chance please. :C

Status
Not open for further replies.