Apologies to @Mim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Apologies to @Mim / Dont close this Appeal please!!

Hello @Mim I know that I don't have a ban or anything but I wanted to write you an apology here again and I didn't know where to start a chat with you etc so I wanted to do this now. @Mim I know that we both don't have such a good connection and that the situation escalated on the one evening where you were officer I wanted to explain to you from the beginning why I am so mad at you and why I became disrespectful to you but so you didn't want to listen to me you just gave me a ticket and left I didn't really know in the situation whether we were talking IC or OOC I recorded it as OOC because you mentioned my bans but that doesn't matter me wanted to explain to you the whole time and to excuse myself again why I was angry the reason why I was angry was actually just that you took my gun away and didn't even warn me when @flugs pulled out his gun, you officers have nothing to do with it I said and when I did that you took my gun straight away without hesitation and I wanted to explain that to you the whole time I apologize from the bottom of my heart Was so disrespectful and insulted you as "retard" I was just extremely pissed off and the "retard" got out of my mind you should know that I am not serious at all and you should know that if I say something like this only happens when I'm angry I'm sorry again from the bottom of my heart I was told that you were very annoyed after our situation etc and that's why I decided to write this apology again on the forum, I hope that you can still forgive me here and that we together like normal people without problems can talk / play i wish you a nice day.
LG. Liam

Mim

Reaction score
Thank you for this Liam,

The issue with this situation isn’t just this situation as one instance it’s a collection over time. It’s not ok to just insult people in sometimes a quite clearly not IC way! And I appreciate this apology. The reason I was annoyed is because the staff team (myself included) will always treat you with respect when dealing with you and issues ingame. But sometimes we don’t get the same respect back which can be very frustrating.

Thank you for the apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.