I was banned for Flugs by spaceshots for rule 3, 4 which I broke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: Flugs and Spaceshots
How long were you banned for: 3 Day
Your Steam Name
: zeus.
Your In-game Name: Liam Garcia
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106547501
Why were you banned: 2.1, 5.1 - User mugged two other users in a public area. Longer ban issued due to users bad record and multiple bans/warnings recently. // Banned for Enforcer Flugs.
Why should this appeal be considered:
Hello Flugs und Space I know that after my last warnings because of rule 3.4 I didn't learn anything from it and I admit that after the warnings I didn't read the rules because they were just too much but today I took the time to deal with mine Friends to go over the rules this one day ban currently just took the time for it and I have now read the most important rules that I should not break, I ask you for another chance to improve and because I am now too I actually wanted to have free school all day Garrys Mod / Perp by playing I hope I can impress them and they could just get to know me from my better side.

Sincerely yours
zeus | Liam Garcia

Reaction score
I feel as though you've been given more than enough chances to improve your behaviour, through your multiple warnings and bans (some of which have you have been forgiven for). You need to actually wait out this punishment and reflect on your actions, then come back with a better attitude.

Reviewed with @Mimball, @SpaceShots

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.