Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @flugs
How long were you banned for. 6 days

Your Steam Name
: zeus.
Your In-game Name: Liam Garcia
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned: 3.20 - User disconnected minutes after killing two police officers and was warranted.
Why should this appeal be considered:
Hello @flugs I know why I was banned today and I also knew where I was disconnected that I was breaking the rules but after I saved my friend and I went to his house with him for a while my mother was stressing me Because I should help her I really told her that I can't and that I have something to do in game so I knew that I shouldn't log out but after several minutes of talking to my mother she threatened to prohibit me from doing so I am disconnected but I ask you to release yourself and like to put myself in jail for 10 years and give a 10k ticket I would agree but please release me I really couldn't help it. :D

Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @flugs
How long were you banned for. 6 Hours

Your Steam Name
: zeus.
Your In-game Name: Liam Garcia
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106547501

Why were you banned: 3.20 - User disconnected minutes after killing two police officers and was warranted.
Why should this appeal be considered:
Hello @flugs I know why I was banned today and I also knew where I was disconnected that I was breaking the rules but after I saved my friend and I went to his house with him for a while my mother was stressing me Because I should help her I really told her that I can't and that I have something to do in game so I knew that I shouldn't log out but after several minutes of talking to my mother she threatened to prohibit me from doing so I am disconnected but I ask you to release yourself and like to put myself in jail for 10 years and give a 10k ticket I would agree but please release me I really couldn't help it. :D

Reaction score
Denied

You killed 3 cops then 3 minutes later left. You made no attempt to inform staff or anything you just went off as I was warranting you, you know full well you can't just leave while a roleplay sit is ongoing, not to mention you have previously been banned for this rule before.

Reviewed with @Mimball

Status
Not open for further replies.