Server Suggestion Iced out jewellery

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Adding in 'Iced out' or diamond-covered pieces of jewellery like earrings, chains, watches.

Why should this be added? (pros):

A reason why I believe this should be added is the fact money on perp has become easier to obtain. I believe we need a general update on some sort of clothing because it does get quite boring without tracksuits or anything else so why not add in some VVS diamond chains and other jewellery.

-More incentive to join the server and play.
-More ways for people to spend money and it can give an interesting look on some characters.
-It would look cool.
-It would keep the clothing refreshed without having to add in new clothes that may take more work.

What negatives could this have? (cons):

-I don't really think it would have any negatives besides providing 'work' for @Lelios1 if he were to consider modelling if he does clothing models I'm not sure.

*Other additions: Possibly because of the update on mouths and eyes moving then 'Grills' could be added to players so you can see diamonds on their teeth when they talk. Cuban Links added alongside watches?

Watch
Grills
Chains

Reaction score
i know a guy who made a pac 3 for a silver and diamond chain ill ask him to send the files to me idk if you can convert it to normal models or not

Reaction score
Add a diamond tester too so I can flex how authentic the ice is.

I like this idea.

Reaction score
See the source image
something stupid like this would be cool ngl but it'd probably what 500 to 750k