Idea - Adding bags to the server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
https://perpheads.com/threads/idea-bag-packs-bags.18688/

Main idea:

Adding bag packs / bags / Backpacks that you can buy from Jennifer's shop.

Description:
Basically this idea is to add bags in-game. You would buy the bags from Jennifer's clothing store and there would be different types of bags to suit the look you are after. (Staff could decide the look) Not only would the bags give you an aesthetic look but it could also increase your carry weight (carry weight increase is optional) for weapons they could still appear on peoples backs (still noticeable) to possibly avoid people running around with AK's with a bag covering them or even create bags that are held on one shoulder or maybe a strap bag of sorts.

Why should it be added?:
I think it should be added because it gives more variety to the clothing store and more depth to the look of outfits.

Pros:
Gives more clothing features which would bring more depth to the RP
Gives more variety to the people of Paralake

Cons:
It could be difficult to create them
Possible glitching

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can say that I completely support this idea. This would be a wonderful add to the server, it would also be so useful in the server. I sure do hope it gets added! It would add a better RP experience definitely for me!

Reaction score
You know carrying a backpack doesn't increase your carry weight, it lowers it. There's a difference between weight and capacity, and we don't have capacity on the server anyways, only a limit for carrying a type of item. And how exactly does having a backpack make you look any more aesthetic and better? Most people on this server have suits on, and I wouldn't want to ruin mine with a backpack.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Can't honestly see much good this would do to the amount of effort needed to introduce them. Who wouldnt love some terrorist rp just to create a distraction :). We can already carry a lot of items just doesnt seem like it's desperately needed atm ...
-Support

Just go to storage fatass...

Reaction score
The idea is something that I think people will enjoy. If staff believe the work needed is too much then I am fine with it.

Reaction score
As much as i'd find it somewhat amusing to see people running around with straps concealed in their trap bags similar to this one
BAGAJ1ME01H205SB01-2.jpg
I honestly doubt this would work. You can carry enough as it is and there's not really much need for bags at all, they would probably just glitch out or would be hard to create considering everything is custom coded on this server.

Reaction score
(carry weight increase is optional)
With vip you carry, idk, 250? You can carry 3 couches in your pocket if you wanted too.

I like the suggestion itself tough, ignore the weight increase and you have my support.

@The Strange Deranged Mage

I already have hl2rp flashbacks, infinitely buying bags to increase inventory space

Reaction score
In my personal opinion I don't see role - play being made better by the addition of backpacks, they don't really add anything that would increase a person's role play experience other then the looks.
I don't really think that this needs to be added and as already stated by @Blicky (sexy man) players already carry enough stuff as it is and I don't believe players would have any use for any more.
I would also like to say that your con would most likely be right It would be hard to make the backpack and then code the backpack to move with your player so it didn't clip though you.
I will be -Supporting your suggestion for the reasons I have posted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.