I'm back, as expected!

Reaction score
Hello everybody,

Just over a month ago, I decided to depart from PERPheads permanently. As some of you probably expected I just couldn't cope and started having PERP withdrawal symptoms - I'm so passionate about this community and love the people in it just a little too much. That's why I've decided to come back. Since leaving, I've lost my Supervisor position which I hope to re-apply for in the near future and perhaps even try running for enforcer at some point.

Here's some details for those of you who aren't spooky veterans so you know a bit more about me:
- I joined over two years ago just after development and even contributed a tiny bit in testing and so forth; I also designed part of the PERPheads logo.
- I was the voice for the dispatcher in the main trailer video for the bank robbery back when puberty hadn't quite hit me yet.
- I was once an enforcer but stepped down from my position.
- Despite being an avid player of PERPheads and being a member since the beginning I still haven't yet got a decent car, collection of guns or a high firearms level.
- I'm 15, male from the UK. I'm studying 13 GCSEs and hope to do A-Levels in Government & Politics, History and Law and then move on to the University of Cambridge to obtain a degree in Law.
- I'm Harry Potter, as in I have no parents. #EscalatedQuickly
If you want to know any more about me, hit me up and we can chat! I'll be available both on TeamSpeak, Steam, the forums and in-game.

I hope that you'll welcome me back into the community and that I'll be able to play with you awesome people and create many more great memories again. See you soon!

Reaction score
Welcome back buddy!

Welcome back, I have never met you before, but I would be glad to meet you. You never told us your in-game name. My in-game name is George Schurr I got my supervisor rank a while ago and I am currently at dispatcher stage 3. I would be happy to RP with you as soon as I come back. I am currently gone for a week due to school finals. It's always nice to have a valuable member return. Hope to see you in-game ;).