I'm back on PERPheads!

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

You've all probably forgotten about me - if you have, then that's okay; I won't be offended! For those of you who don't know me, I was one of the first testers on PERPheads back when it first started up and I contributed to the branding and development of the logo. I'm fourteen years old from the innards of the United Kingdom and I have a fetish for Jaffa Cakes, Pringles and any other unhealthy food items.

I left PERPheads back in August for a number of reasons which I wont dwell on or go into massive detail about; if you want to know more about me, then feel free to hit me up a private message/conversation or add me on Steam; I'm always up for a chat! I hope that you'll all welcome me back and not kick me out and I hope I'll be able to socialize with some of my old maties again (plus make some new ones)! Bye for now!

Reaction score
Welcome back buddy! I dont know you because I played since January 2015 but welcome back

Reaction score
Welcome back to the community @Acerius! Make sure you drop by for a flirt on Team Speak 3 some time ;).

MattIs

Welcome back dude! Don't believe we've met before but hop in to Teamspeak some time and we'll have a chat? :cat:

Reaction score
Hello, and welcome back! I don't know you considering i'm rather new, but welcome c:

Reaction score
I joined in October so I never got a chance to meet you.
Welcome back to the community.