I'm back from 5 years

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

The last time I was here in Perpheads was 5 Years ago. And a lot has changed in my Life as well, the Server. My old buddies are gone, so it's just me now. I joined PLPD and got to know some people, so that was a start

Reaction score
A lot has changed for the better, hope you enjoy it all!
Honestly, I do play Cop most of the Time and I really love how the PLPD expanded into something more sophisticated. I just hope now that Traffic apps are open considering this is a niche I want to feel comfortable to be in.

Reaction score
Honestly, I do play Cop most of the Time and I really love how the PLPD expanded into something more sophisticated. I just hope now that Traffic apps are open considering this is a niche I want to feel comfortable to be in.
Plenty to do in the PD nowadays

Reaction score
Hi!
Its great to hear you want to join RTU and welcome back to the server, Much has changed in 5 years in better ways than worse and i hope to see you soon in the best division!
Applications for RTU will most likely open sometime within the next few weeks as we are awaiting a new Captain before we open it back up.
[ P.S - Do not listen to the propaganda that Patrol spread, RTU is an elite unit that you want to be apart of. ;) ]

Best Regard's,
Staff Sergeant Ezio Bellucci
Road Traffic Command